Meant For You - Marriage Celebrant
Wedding Planning

Council Permit ? Do You Need One For Your Wedding ?

If you’re thinking of having your beautiful wedding ceremony in a park or on the beach or in any type of public place, then some city councils require you to apply for a permit.

Each council has its own set of rules and regulations and it’s best to look up the website or call their local office for the area that you are wanting to get married in for the correct information.

Mandurah Weddings

Perth Weddings

Weddings in the South Perth area

Geraldton Council

If you are planning to serve alcohol to your guests, you might want to check if there is a separate application for that.